Monday, August 15, 2011

Accomplishment

A completed sweater.

Finished two days ago -- currently blocking on the dining room table (now if I could just keep Sage off from it!).

Bubble blowing.

Thequality on Chase's bubble picture is low due to the insane amount of sunshine coming in the living room this morning. We tried different areas, but I finally gave up and snapped when I could. As soon as Chase stepped outside to read, he could blow bubbles repeatedly with no problem and kept knocking on the window to show me.

We are both very proud of our accomplishments.

11 comments:

  1. Gret pictures. Well done you two :). I loved the previous post about Chase sewing a quilt. Wonderful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that really is great! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @The Barefoot Crofter

    Thank you! I am waiting anxiously for Chase to finish so I can see it all together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sweater looks great! Keep that cat off of all that hard work :) I would love insane sunshine in my house ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Swanski

    Trying to! I keep catching Chase's cat napping on it. Why she'd want to snooze on damp yarn is beyond me.

    The morning sun comes in our living room and dining room beautifully! All the pets fight for a good spot in the sun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! The sweater looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful the sweater is....Great job!
    Bubble blowing is widely popular here too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Tracey

    Thank you! Yes, bubble blowing is a great activity here now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As well you should be!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete