Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Awards


I was given The Versatile Blogger award from Hege over at Cloudberry recently. Thank you so much for thinking of me, Hege! If you haven't stopped before, you really should. Hege has amazing knitting and crafting skills plus shares beautiful photos of her life. 

So the rules The Versatile Blogger award are thus follows:

• Thank the person who gave you the award & link back to them in your post.
• Share 7 things about yourself
• Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs.







Okay, seven possibly interesting things worth sharing (in no particular order).

1)      I have three tattoos – a) sea turtle  (my   totem animal), b) a beautiful, thoughtful sun, c) a Lego mini-figure, and 11 piercings in my ears (though I only wear earrings in five consistently)

2)     **  Legos are my childhood obsession carried over into adulthood.

3)     **  I was born on my Mom’s birthday.

4)     **  I am extremely shy in person. 

5)      ** Writing is my first passion and I hope to one day have a book published.

6)      ** Disney’s Robin Hood is my all-time favorite movie. 

7)     **  I was married once before for five years exactly (wedding day and divorce finalization day were the same). 

This last bit is hard! Having to choose just ten, when I enjoy so many other blogs, is not fair. So please remember that I do enjoy reading everyone, but if I had to pick ten off the top of my head, these would be them:


I know many of us are already linked thanks to Ginny :) But these are just a very small handful of those I love to follow. Go ahead and explore in case you don't know one another!

8 comments:

  1. I know you were your Mom's best birthday present ever! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily. I love learning about my favorite blogger friends. I can't wait for you to have your book published. I would love to buy a copy and have you sign it :).xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow

    If not the best, at least one that keeps on giving ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Emily! Gosh I did not know there were some many hidden nuggets about you :D I do hope you get a book published!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Tracey

    You're welcome! And if I ever do have a book published, I would be happy to sign a copy for you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Swanski

    Haha, well, I think that is pretty much all it now! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am honored to be on your top ten list....you are so sweet!!

    I also can't wait to read your book..will there be any knitting in there??

    Blessings to you friend,

    ~~Renee

    A Knitters Notebook

    ReplyDelete