Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Medicating the garden, and out of the mouths of babes

This morning, thanks to the diagnosis of end blossom rot by Jacqui and Tracey (thank you so much for helping me figure out what went wrong!), Chase and I crushed up a bottle of Tums (again, thanks Tracey for the advice!) to sprinkle on the soil.

As soon as we stepped back inside Chase declared "It looks like the Easter Bunny took a pink poo in the garden!".

I love his sense of humor.

EDIT: I snapped a picture of the colorful sprinklings in the tomato bed this afternoon.

9 comments:

  1. lol, i just posted some "daily snippets." (things my kids have said) the great things kids say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found the advice helpful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. But there's no picture of the pink poo...

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree where's the photo??? Your son is quite funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Freedom Three

    I loved your "Daily snippets"! Chase says (and writes) some of the funniest things. We have a dry erase board on our fridge for grocery items and he likes to write notes or draw pictures for me. I take pictures of all of them because they are so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tracey

    Yes and thank you again Tracey! I passed on the advice to Steve's mom because she's having issues in her garden, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @no spring chicken

    Haha! I took a picture and added it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Swanski

    Yes, Chase is quite entertaining :) I added a picture to the post.

    ReplyDelete