Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Self-Portrait Tuesday | Mom and Me

From Courtney: Self-Portrait Tuesday is a way to regularly remind ourselves to get in front of the camera every once in awhile. Sharing them helps our little blog community to grow and deepen. Read my original post about self-portraits here.






This past weekend, Steve and his barbershop group hosted a wine tasting as a fundraiser. Mom and I were happy to be a part of the audience! This was the first time Mom has heard Steve perform live and she says she really enjoyed it. 

Mom goes back to Indiana tomorrow. I will be playing catch up on reading how everyone has been doing over the past week and responding to comments then. Happy Tuesday to everyone! 

14 comments:

  1. Happy Tuesday Emily, it is good to see you and your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily and Sandy! It is so great to see you both together. I hope y'all have had the best visit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo of you and your mom!!! I know it has been a wonderful visit for your mom! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this photo, Emily! You and your mom both look absolutely lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Tracey

    Hi Tracey! Mom has enjoyed seeing all of the wonderful things you have been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow

    It has been a wonderful visit! I love when my Mom is able to visit us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems like the two of you had a great visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Julia

    Always! I love my Mom and wish she could move in with us.

    ReplyDelete