I had made a post last night about my Mom's visit, but it was scattered (and I forgot a few things). I blame the pounding migraine I was fighting with since the end of my class yesterday afternoon and the lack of sleep. So I am going to try again today! Here is a re-cap.
* Snuggles, from both animals and child.
* Discovering a new yarn shop.
* Teddy bears.
* Lattes and yarn (lots of both).
* Apple orchards and turning apples into over a dozen quarts of applesauce, pies, and just for snacking.
* Talking. Lots of talking.
* A laser tag birthday party for a certain 10 year old boy.
* Seeing the movie The Help with my Mom.
* Listening to my husband and his barbershop group sing for their supper.
* Just being.
I also want to take this moment to thank Courtney over at A Life Sustained and Omnatura for the giveaway of the lovely bracelet! It arrived right before Mom got here and she wore it a couple of times while we were out. Unfortunately I didn't seem to get a picture of her modeling it! Thank you once again, I absolutely love it.