Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekending

weekending, my favorite part of the week. a time to relax, live, love, just to be. if you'd like to share your weekend either with words, photographs, or both, leave a link to a weekend post in the commentsJoining with Amanda for her weekending post.

~*~






 ~*~ knitting and coffee, lots of both
~*~ time with Mom, chatting
~*~ Touring the new college campus and registering for spring classes
~*~ sending a certain young man off to a birthday party 
~*~ spending time with a friend and catching up
~*~ DATE NIGHT
~*~ Dark-eyed Molly and lattes during DATE NIGHT
~*~ Impromptu road trips to neighboring towns
~*~ window shopping (and Christmas shopping!) 
~*~ Picking out cowboy boots with Mom (she has decided she deserves a pair -- she's right!)
~*~ A warm fireplace in the morning.
     

12 comments:

  1. I love your list, especially the part about picking out cowboy boots..yes, your mom deserves them. I have a pair that I love and now that they are fashionable with dresses/skirts, I wear them all the time.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weekend sounds perfect! Chatting with mom and date night would be my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaahh...what a lovely weekend! And a DATE! Very exciting indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds fun! impromptu day trips to neighboring towns are always a fun thing to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a perfect weekend. Good to list it all. Always makes me realise how much I've done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tracey

    Mom has always wanted a pair of cowboy boots so I definitely agree it's time for her to have a pair. The couple at the boot store are absolutely fabulous. Mom says when she has them she's never going to take them off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Swanski

    Steve and I had a really great date night. His work schedule is so wonky sometimes that it's hard to go out without Chase, but Mom insisted!

    I think my Mom never stopped talking! We always have something to chat about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @amanda {the habit of being}

    Oh I fully agree. Chelsea, MI is a great little town and has so much to offer. We found an awesome antique store there.

    ReplyDelete