Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekending

weekending, my favorite part of the week. a time to relax, live, love, just to be. if you'd like to share your weekend either with words, photographs, or both, leave a link to a weekend post in the commentsJoining with Amanda for her weekending post.





This weekend I spent part of the time fighting a minor stomach bug, which was good for rest, knitting,
and helping a certain someone stitch together strips for a gift he's making.

It also consisted of writing a lesson plan (a school assignment for me) about Superheroes and having that certain someone complain that "Unless you're committed to the Superhero lesson plan, I would be more interested if you did one on the parts of the flower." (needless to say, I was committed to my lesson plan).

In the middle of all of this, there was a trip to check on our pet-sitting charge and dish out love and scritches.

Tonight will wrap up with more knitting, homemade spaetzle, and Percy Jackson.

Oh.. and where did my cold weather go? It's been in the 50's all weekend!

14 comments:

  1. And I hit 78 today! So wrong on so many levels!
    Hope Chase is feeling better!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was 55 degrees and it was a little too warm for me. I hope everyone is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you've been sick! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon. What a charming serious child you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's awesome he's making a quilt! i hope you feel better soon. yesterday it was sunny 60's and today a storm rolled in and rained all day. perfect knitting weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'll take your 50s! we've been in the upper 70s :(

    hope you are on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spaetzle eh? You'll have to do a post about that. Enjoy those '50s. I'm sure they are short lived!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Tracey

    Too warm! It's going to be about 60 today here and this just does not please me. I am ready for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Swanski

    Thank you! I think they're talking the possibility of snow this week. *crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Erin @ Wild Whispers

    Thank you! I finally started feeling better Tuesday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Julia

    Thanks Julia! Yes, Chase amuses me with his seriousness sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Lori ann

    Yep -- it's good, too, because my Mom is taking her new meds and she can't get warm so it will come in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @amanda {the habit of being}

    Thanks, Amanda! You can have the 50's! Then I might get colder temps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @no spring chicken

    Oh yes, I love making Spaetzle. The next time I make it, I'll make a post. :)

    ReplyDelete