The past two weeks, and this week in particular, have held many lessons for my family. I can’t go into detail here right now due to potential legal action that may be taken in the next couple of weeks, however, I can mention a few key points to think on.
· No child should ever feel that they can openly bully another child.
· No child should ever be made to feel unwelcome by an adult, or purposely isolated by an adult from other children.
· No man should feel it is right to verbally abuse or threaten a woman (and vice versa).
· An address is an address. It’s a place you may live at, work at, or just receive mail at. It’s a number and some letters. People should not be judged by it.
· If you aren’t willing to compromise, then you lose your right to complain about the outcome.
· Children are far more forgiving than many, many adults.
Things I am thankful for this week:
· My family (near and far).
· My friends (near and far).
· A fantastic superintendent.
I hope everyone has a wonderful, peaceful weekend. I’m slowly catching up to what everyone has had going on this week. I just have not been near my computer a lot this week and when I have managed to sit down for a few minutes, the phone rings. Such is life, yes?