Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekending

This weekend included:

Baking two new to us recipes (both delicious).
Knitting.
Watching the original 90210 series (okay, it's a guilty pleasure!!).
 Studying.
Church.
A migraine.
Steve getting backed into while in the church parking lot (ugh!).
Wondering about dress codes in general.
Another trip up to E. Lansing (hey, I'm not complaining!).
More yarn shop love(!!!).
More root beer floats (some with green ice cream and cake pieces).
Saying goodbye to Steve as he heads out of town (again).
Iced coffee. By the pot full.


Chase says this one is for you, Tracey! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I've been baking the same sourdough recipe and while I can't eat it myself my guys have been inhaling it. The ice coffee on the other hand has been all mine, it's hot outside. Tell Chase I am sending him a big thank you for the root beer float, I bet it was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photo! And I hope your migraine goes away!!!

    ReplyDelete