Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wednesday Yarn Along

From Ginny: Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs.  I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?

Linking up with Small Things..






See that? It's a finished "wing" on this MKAL! I finished it up last Wednesday evening. I'm slowly working on the other side, but dare I say it? The end is near! Knitting group starts again tomorrow and it will be the perfect project to take with me and work on for two hours straight.

When God was a Rabbit arrived in my mail on Saturday and I devoured it through the holiday weekend. I loved it. It was raw, and real, and my heart ached for Elly and her brother Joe.

I'm itching to cast on something else right now, socks or a hat, but I am determined this shawl be finished this weekend.

Happy Knitting!

4 comments:

  1. Hooray for your wing!
    I have missed you Emily and hope all is well in your world. Please tell your Mom hello for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your knitting is beautiful... I love the color you chose....You are so talented!!

    ~~Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shawl! And yay to finishing it!!!!

    ReplyDelete