Thursday, November 15, 2012

Wednesday Yarn Along (A Day Late)

From Ginny: Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs.  I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?

Linking up with Small Things..






I finished one of my secret knitting projects over the weekend. I decided on a different pattern and am happy with the results.

Over the past two weeks I started and finished two very different books. First I read Boneshaker by my friend Cherie Priest. This is the only published book she's written that I haven't read. I was going through a book box of mine and found it stashed away. What an excellent story that takes place during the Civil War and involves steampunk and zombies.

The second book I read was Wishes & Stitches. I have thoroughly enjoyed the books in the Cypress Hollow series of Rachael Herron and am hoping another is in the works. I love the romance, the knitting, the humor.

Now that one secret gift is done, I need to continue working on the sweater for Mom. I decided to knit the sleeves first, and I am still working on sleeve #1. I hope that with no school next week I can get in a lot of knitting.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats of finishing one secret project, I bet you feel very accomplished! I know when you finish that sweater for your mom she is going to love it!!

    ReplyDelete