Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wednesday Yarn Along

From Ginny: Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?

Linking up with Small Things..


I picked up a copy of Gone Girl last week and am crawling my way through it. Around the same time I picked up the book, I picked up that pesky upper respiratory infection that seems to be making the rounds everywhere as of late. Every time I went to read and rest, I ended up resting more than reading! I kind of have a sneaky feeling on how this story is going to go, so I look forward to seeing if I am right or not.

In sweater news I am pleased to say the back is done. The left and right front panels are done. I am now knitting both sleeves concurrently and am slowly trucking along. I was reviewing the pattern over the weekend and am not sure how the sweater will end. I don't like the fact the sleeves are 15 inches before the cap shoulder part so I am going to make them a suitable length for me. This may cut in to how much yarn I have available for the collar. But hey.. I am fantastic with improv!
 

1 comment:

  1. You are great with improv! I read Gone Girl a few months ago. I am curious to hear your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete