Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday Yarn Along

From Ginny: Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, and the evidence of this often shows up in my photographs. I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading?

Linking up with Small Things..




(I just noticed Agent attempted a photobomb!)

The first sock is complete (it fits Chase's foot with no issues!) and I am so giddy. I really love this pattern. I keep thinking of all the pairs of socks I could make in different colors for different people. I really could be happy just knitting this sock pattern for socks. Plus, not only is the first sock complete, but the ribbed cuff for sock #2 is also so it's back to the super fun knitting!

Last Thursday I dreamed of a locally owned bookstore in my area (I also dreamed of the cookies at the bagel store next door). Chase and I headed to the bookstore Friday morning and I was able to get a copy of House of Earth (and we picked up bagels and cookies, too). I'm only a little bit into it, but so far I am enjoying it. I'm hoping to dedicate more time to it this week and finish before the fall semester starts (eek!)

I'm off to see what everyone else is working on as of late. Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. beautiful socks and so glad that they fit! Phew, dodged that bullet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good book - need to check it out.
    And the sock is so cool. I need to look up the pattern and knit a pair for me eldest son :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those socks are amazing.
    Love the photobombing cat, he's not the only kitty on this weeks yarn along.

    ReplyDelete