Saturday, January 18, 2014

Quiet

I have been trying to return to this space for a while now. I write posts in my head, updating on what has been going on, the pictures to include, and the list just keeps growing. Instead of flooding this space with tidbits from the past three (almost four months), I will offer a summary instead:

We Are All Fine.
 
 
My absence was due mostly to balancing work, school, and home. This semester is going to be even busier with longer hours at work, my clinical rotation, and the typical ebb and flow of home life.
 
I have been knitting (socks, mostly), and picking up a bit of non-school reading when I can. I truly hope to return to posting on Wednesday with the other knitters, and offering up my own entries here when I can. I am reading everyone's blogs, however, I just may not be commenting as much as I would like. I find you all a dear comfort to me and I look forward to each post I can read.
 
 
Happy New Year, everyone. I look forward to a promising year with you all!
 
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. good to see you again! Glad all are well and I hope you all had a great holiday season.
    Looking forward to seeing what you are working on!
    blessings
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have thought of you, and your guys a lot over the last few months so you can bet I was so happy to see you in this space today!
    I am glad life is good. Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year! So glad to see and hear from you :)

    ReplyDelete