Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wednesday Yarn Along

My work/school/clinical schedule went completely nutty in late January and I actually went a whole week without knitting (I know, I know!). I've been trying to get back to blogging, and that non-knitting week certainly didn't help things. I wanted to return showing that I have indeed completed a project! Yay!

When I said I wish I had someone to model the sweater, this was not quite what I had in mind.


There we go!









I am so happy that I have finished the Phoebe Sweater! The pattern was extremely easy and fun to knit. I just wish I had someone little to put it on right now. I also need buttons, but Steve's dad is going to turn a few branches from the limb of our maple into a stash of buttons for me and Mom and I am sure I will use some of those. For now, however, it will be put away as a mostly completed project.

I haven't started anything new yet (for shame). I haven't been feeling myself lately and with that and some changes we have coming up around here, I just haven't cast on a new project, or continued my socks. 

Oh, and reading? Yep, just textbooks right now. I really need to remedy that! Next week is "Spring Break" at my school so hopefully I can get in some fun time and a book or two!

Joining with Ginny...

xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Ah, cats... always wanting to be the center of attention. My dogs are the same way when I try to take photos of my knits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great looking sweater Emily and to add buttons for a tree that is yours will make it even more special.
    I hope you get to feeling better soon.
    I've missed seeing you in blog world so this post is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute and such a lovely shade!! You need to start knitting something soon!

    ReplyDelete